Sunday, April 7, 2013

Omega PO 8500 - More pictures

Just a quick heads-up since I haven't posted in a while. I have a few projects on the works now and hopefully have some time to finish them in the near future.

Until then here is just a few pics of my watch just for fun.

 "Behind the scenes when I brought it home" :p


"Brush brush"
 


The double sided AR-coating works very nicely so the dial is very easy to read.


Borrowed my wives plants when she was at work: :p


Can't you just smell the testosterone?


...Or the coffee (again):


Mirror:




After using it a while now I still love it. So if you are on the fence with this one, just bite the bullet. Im sure you wont regret it. It's a beautiful timepiece.

Next time, hopefully some updates on my more regular updates regarding finished miniatures. I really need to get more of my things painted. :)

Hope you liked the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment