Sunday, June 24, 2012

Picked up some Cygnar

Picked up some new stuff a while back after a long hiatus:


But the "big" thing is, that I yet again branched out to a new faction:


I just had to get the battlegroup as it was on sale. I am very tempted to get the Stormwall also as It's a great looking model.

I allready assembled the minis (minus the Ironclad), but I haven't started painting them yet. Have to decide what kind of bases I want to do to them first. :)

Stryker is a very nice sculpt, I am pretty impressed on Privateer Presses plastic minis.



Right now my mind is set to finish my gun carriage before I start anything new. It's pretty far along, I just need to do some basing and highlights etc.

A lot going on regarding the boardgames also, as I recently acguired some new stuff. More on those later in more detail.

Anyhow, still alive and kicking. Just been very busy lately. (Man I am so waiting for my vacation, still have to wait for two weeks though).


TabletopCop

No comments:

Post a Comment