Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Khador Gun Carriage

Wohoo it's finally finished!

Without further explanations, here it is:









It was fun to paint something bigger for a change. (Although the horses almost drove me nuts). It's pretty nice looking model and feels heavy once you pick it up.

I decided to paint it looking like it just came out of the factory, so I didn't put any battle damage on it. Only thing that I did was give it some dusting with black pigments, to simulate the guns residue getting everywhere.

Putting it all together once it was painted was a chore in itself. The carriage and horses are pinned with 8 pins to the base. One pin for every wheel and hoove that touches the ground. (and the horses are pinned to the carriage as well).

Spent so much time with this one that I think it's going to be included in most of my lists for a while. :p

Anyhow, fun model to paint and it definitely gives you some of that "centerpiece -model" feel.


TabletopCop

No comments:

Post a Comment