Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Small update on what's going on

Uh. Been very busy with the work lately so I haven't gotten anything finished. Therefore I apologize for the lack of pictures lately. :/

Two more days at work and then I have some more spare time to put some paint on. I have a few ongoing projects that I hope I can finish soon and post pictures.

On boardgames, I have something planned also. I placed and order on the much praised: Mage Knight, which from what I read allready sold out again. The first print run sold out in less than three weeks, and the second print apparently got preordered before it had a proper chance to get to shelves.
Surely though there are some retailers that bough a bunch of copies, so I am sure there are still many places left where you can order it.
Hopefully I get the game soon. When I do I'l take some pics also. I'm pretty sure I'l end up pimping the miniatures that come with the game. :)

Secondly, I finally got a word that my copy of Super Dungeon Explore -should be on it's way to me at the end of this month. I placed an order at the end of 2011. So it's a game that I have been waiting for a while now, and I can't wait to put some paint on those miniatures. (and play the game as well) :)

I also took part in the open beta of Diablo 3 a while back, and man was I hooked. I am now eagerly waiting for the 15.5 release.. I have a CE -edition of the game preordered and I plan on spending a few spare days with the game when it launches.

But for now I feel like my cat...



... so I am off to bed.

I'l keep you posted, thanks for looking!


TabletopCop

No comments:

Post a Comment