Sunday, April 8, 2012

Working area

Hi everyone and happy easter! I decided to show you my working area where I do my modelling.

I have actually crammed a lot of stuff into the old painting table from GW. For it's size it holds a lot of stuff, so It's usually looking horribly messy.
I hold the table in my "computer-room" next to my pc as you can see. That's why I have crammed everything on to the table, so I can lift the whole thing and hide it into my closet when I don't need it.

Also includes a sneak peek of my work in progress BE:



I have some more paints, brushes, foliage etc in different containers. On the table I hold mostly only the stuff that I use regularly. As you can see I still have a lot of the old paints from GW, but I am slowly shifting into Vallejoes and PP:s stuff.

Believe it or not I also do my airbrushing here in the same place and it works like a charm. :)

My assistant that likes to watch me paint:


Cat's name is Nikolai, as it's of a breed called: Russian blue. (Just between you and me, It's not a very good assistant.. it pokes every small bit on the table, and it keeps trying to drink my brushwater from the cup).

So what do you think of the workplace? Do you have a dedicated working area, or do you resort to a similar setup of mine that you can hide away as necessary?

Thanks for looking and again: Happy easter everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment