Sunday, February 5, 2012

Warmachine: Khador

Hi all. Since this is a new site for me and all, I decided to publish some older pictures here. It get's you up to speed on my paintings. Since Khador was my first step into the Iron Kingdoms and Warmachine in general, I decided to start there.

These are my painted Khador miniatures for now in no apparent order:



Warcasters: 


Butcher of Khardov

Orsus and his Destroyer

Warjacks: 


Destroyer

Spriggan


Units: 


Shocktroopers

Great Bears of Gallowswood
Kayazy assassins

Solos: 


Widowmaker Marksman

Manhunter
Kayazy assassin Underboss
Wardog


Thats all for now. I will also do similar post for my painted Trollbloods, but there are a few models that I want to take better pictures first.

Now the blog seems to turn up very pic heavy, but is that ok for you guys? I'd appreciate some feedback on is the blog too heavy for you. Other option is to post the pictures here smaller, so you can click them to get a better view, but which do you think is better?

Anyway, thx for looking.

TabletopCop


No comments:

Post a Comment