Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's alive...alive!

Huzzah! I Finally managed to start up the blog. My plan is to keep this as a look into my hobby-corner. Im an enthusiastic miniature-painter and I also have some focus for boardgames. As a youngster I played and painted poorly some miniature-games, but eventually the inspiration came to an end. Only few years ago I decided to pick up the brush again and start painting miniatures. Been enjoying it a lot since then, and my plan is just to keep painting/playing and improve on my skills.

At the moment I focus just on Privateer Press's Warmachine and Hordes. I collect and own armies for Khador, Cryx and Trollbloods, allthough Im sure the amount of armies I own will surely expand as time goes by. I enjoy the game a lot, allthough to be honest I spend a LOT more time painting my miniatures than actually playing with them. I have a full time job so my time is limited, but I try to get things done even if it's just baby-steps. (I can't remember the amount of times I promised myself: "I will buy new miniatures only when I get these done", but I always fail miserably and I have a ton of stuff unpainted).

Actually the biggest intrest I had in making this blog, was to make some painting-videos.  I enjoy watching Les's Awesomepaintjob-videos and I decided to give it a shot myself. Now I'm not a professional painter by any means, but I have some tools and tricks up my sleeves, and I just enjoy painting miniatures.
Now I allready filmed the painting process when I painted my Impaler, and I'm now in the process of editing the video. I'm a total newb when it comes to editing, so it might take some time to get the videos up and running. My plan is to split the video in two parts, but we will see.

As a "sneak peek" of what to expect from the video here's a picture of the painted Impaler with it's big brother:


I post and update stuff irregularly for now. But as I said earlier I try to get things done, and when I do I will post them here first. My intention is to post a lot of pictures and videos on this blog, as that's the thing I enjoy most about in blogs. So I hope you stop by again and stick around for some tabletop-goodness from my part of the world!


TabletopCop



 

No comments:

Post a Comment