Thursday, January 31, 2013

Kingdom Death wip

Hi all.

I took some work in progress pictures when I was painting my Great Game Hunter, so I thought I might as well drop them in here.
They were taken at the very late stages of painting though so there's not much of seeing as progress goes. I also took the pictures with my phone so the quality isn't anything special.

Anyhow:





 Here's a picture of taking a picture, because that's just how I roll!


I got some different backdrops, have to test them out at some point. For the photos I only had the two halogen-lights, otherwise the room was fully dark
If you are wondering why the camera is so far from the miniature, reason is that I was using a 105mm macro lens -which gets you pretty close even from a distance. (as you can see from the lcd-screen).

I have some old and new stuff that I am working on right now, I will post some updates once I get something to show. :)

Regards,

TabletopCop

No comments:

Post a Comment