Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Trollblood Fennblades

Ok, I finally got my sh*t together and finished the fennblades, so here's a quick picture.
Not my best by all means, but I just can't stand painting 10 miniatures in a row so I cut some corners.

But they are meant for gaming so for tabletop they are enough. I didn't finish the UA yet as I got sidetracked.

Here they are:



I like the sculpts, although they had quite a lot of flash on them so cleaning is a b*tch. I have fielded them also a few times and they get the job done.

Thx for looking and drop a comment.

TabletopCop

2 comments:

  1. Hey I like those Fennblades, and as you say they're more than enough for tabletop standard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are more than tabletop standard, but I happen to be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to minis so for me they are a bit less than usual, because I "cut some corners".
      Anyway I am still pleased with them, so thank you. :)

      Delete